Cass Gilbert Society Membership
Cass Gilbert Society membership extends from January - December of each year. If you have membership questions please contact us and we will be happy to respond.
Download a membership form here.
You may also join the Cass Gilbert Society online or donate to support us here.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free admission to regular lectures by architectural scholars and historians about Cass Gilbert and his work.
- A quarterly newsletter including current events, special tour announcements, and intriguing research findings about Cass Gilbert and his times.
- Eligibility to participate in regional tours.
- The opportunity to become familiar with Cass Gilbert-designed buildings across the country, including the Minnesota State Capitol and over 80 homes and many commercial buildings in Saint Paul, plus famous buildings in New York City and elsewhere.
- An opportunity to meet others who are interested in architectural history and preservation.
- And so much more . . .